
Jonathan's surgery was Tuesday and it was pretty rough on him. He was in such an immense amount of pain and as his mom, I hated seeing him like that. It took them quite a long time to get his pain under control and I think they were just pumping him full of pain medicine to see what would work. We were one of the first surgeries of the day and Jonathan was one of the last patients to leave that day. Unfortunately we had to get back for physical therapy that same night so we finally packed him up and he had to cowboy through it. Luckily the Physical Therapist was willing to come to our house because once I had him home I was not going to get him back in the car! But he did have to actually go into the physical therapy office the next day and start the torture. But today is Saturday and he is doing TONS better and can get around and do his therapy without being in complete pain. I think he still is enjoying having his personal nurse and asks for a foot/ankle massage at least three times a day. He did say that maybe having knee surgery on both knees wasn't such a good idea to do at the same time.

No comments:
Post a Comment