We have had two full days of constant snow. I bought a new car this year, a Rav4, but I haven't been able to drive it because it won't make it up my hill of a driveway. I got a fuel economy model instead of the safer 4-wheel drive model. Right now I am thinking that wasn't a smart decision. We were coming home from Cedar City on Saturday and there was a semi truck that slid off the road. We stopped behind the Highway Patrol vehicle and when he told us to go ahead around the truck, my Rav4 couldn't get any traction and I couldn't get started again. Unfortunately the exact place I had to stop was near the top of a hill on Panaca Summit. It took me 20 minutes to finally get going, but to do that, I had to reverse all the way down the mountain to eventually find a spot that I could get traction again. It was quite nerve racking.
Tyler has enjoyed throwing snowballs at the house but the dog has had to be in the house most of the day. Yesterday Andreas, Tyler, and I rode up to the sand dunes and water tower on 4-wheelers. It was a lot of fun but I must say, my face just about froze off. I believe a ski mask is in my near future!
2 comments:
Wow!!! Your house is beautiful!!!! It was so much fun to see you at the beach!! I can't believe how grown up your kids are!!! Missing you!!!! Merry Christmas!!!
Wow! Picture perfect!!! And seriously, what is Jonathon's problem. Can he quit giving you heart failure. I didn't know he had surgery!
Post a Comment