Well all kids use the junior high school years to experiment on who they are. It seems like they are just trying to find their unique niche that makes them different. Some kids dress crazy, some have crazy haircuts, and still some others... wear beads :)
For some unknown strange reason, Cameron wears these beads to school everyday. I asked him why he does it and he really doesn't have a reason, but that he likes them. Funny observation is in the second picture he looks like he is trying to flash some white boy gang sign. Which makes me laugh. When Jonathan was in middle school he was dying to get his hair cut in a mullet, which was when mullets were not in style. He just did it to be different and unique. I have definately raised our kids to be individual but I always find it strange how they go about doing it. All I want to know...is how did he earn all those beads?



No comments:
Post a Comment