Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Did I hear the school bell ring?


I don't know about you but the first day of school is always a blessed event. The house stays clean longer...the peace and quiet is unbelievable...and the sun even seems to shine brighter. Both boys were very happy to be going back to school. Tyler was a little nervous but still looking forward to seeing all his friends. I am sure you can't tell but I took this picture right before we left for school and as I told them to pose...Cameron gave me that "ah mom really? I am too old for this!" look. I believe if you look real close you can see his eyes rolling. So this is the one and only picture of Tyler's first day of 5th grade and Cameron's first day of 8th grade. It is a little strange not having any students in high school this year, but it will cut down my attendance to all sporting events. One year off...Yippee!

No comments:

Followers